- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Want to waork for a leading telecom services provider in the US? Our client is unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise.
Networkers is looking for a remote integrator to work in a NOC environment for a leading telecom Service provider. Our Client is unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise.
You will be a great candidate if you have experience with UTRAN/Integration and have strong experience with new site builds, carrier additions. An ideal candidate will have experience with RBS 6000 integration & configuration for UMTS & LTE,, Strong knowledge of OSS tools, Common Explorer & RBS Element Manager.
- Strong knowledge of AMOS commands and scripting,
- RAN transport configuration including Ethernet & ATM backhaul,
- General GSM/UMTS/LTE RAN knowledge,
- Knowledge in one or more Ericsson products - MSC/RNC/SGSN/GGSN/MGw - required,
- Knowledge of Ericsson rollout/site integration processes and procedures a plus,
- Knowledge of general wireless technologies and related protocols is a plus (LTE, GSM, VoLTE),
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....