- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Senior C# Developer
A new opportunity for a Senior C# Developer has arisen with our client in Fort Worth. The Senior C# Developer will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
The successful applicant must be able to develop High Level Designs in conjunction with IT Architects and be able to communicate those designs effectively to team developers. A Senior C# Developer will generally be able to work independently and give mentoring/coaching to young members of the team. Their strong development skills will allow the team lead to off-load responsibilities to them that require independent thinking and support research activities to advance the team skills and understanding as a whole.
- Translate requirements into High Level Design when functioning in the role of Project Architect. Develop Detailed Design Document from High Level Design and process flow documents. Develop software applications and/or components according to requirements and design documents, by actively participating in relevant phases of the application development life cycle, while providing mentoring and support to more junior team members
- Document developed software. This includes in-line documentation and standalone documents as may be necessary to describe the implementation of requirements to other team members
- Maintain an understanding of business practices and philosophy and the information technology needs of the user community
- Increase the knowledge and effectiveness of the development team through research and development using new technologies or tools
Maintain and demonstrate technical proficiency in application development languages, libraries, tools, methodologies, and techniques used by the client which include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows Operating System exposure
- In depth experience in the development of enterprise wide applications
- In depth experience with C#
- Experience with MVC
- Experience with Web API
- Experience with Object-oriented methodologies, tools and techniques
- Solid knowldge of Web development tools and techniques
- Exposure to N-tier and distributed architecture
- SQL in a relational database such as Oracle, SQL Server or DB2
- Database querying tools experienec desirable
- Experience with Angular, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and IIS Administration a plus but by no means needed
To apply to this position please send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit apply
For more information please call me on 972-473-1109 or send me an email
Applicants must be eligible to work in this location without sponsorship
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- Takeaways from the Total Telecom Congress 2017
Did you miss the 2017 Total Telecom Congress? Read our summary from telecoms recruitment experts Saul Penhallow and Mark Pay...