- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Software Developer (New Jersey)
This individual would be working in an agile enviroment with the development team bringing the next generation of video comperession and distribution products to market, enhancing the companies video solutions portfolio.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
We are a passionate and collaborative group of engineers who take pride in the products we make and have fun doing so.
- Work with an Agile team of software engineers developing the next generation of video compression and distribution products;
- Evaluating functional, performance, and compliance requirements and perform all related testing with "Automation Everything" in mind;
- Work for hardware/software hybrid video solutions and innovatively build quality product by exploring every possible way;
- Challenge yourself to automate testing for large-scale/real-time products for the Video/Broadcast industry;
- Innovate with disciplines - Track all validation results into cohesive quality metrics for the business;
Experience / Requirements
- Must have: Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent areas;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and written skills;
- Must Have: quick learning skill
Preferred Additional Skills:
Experience in one or more of the following will make you standout from the crowd:
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment environments.
- Distributed systems or scalable enterprise software systems.
- Agile software development practices - XP, Kanban or Scrum.
- Software development/testing on Linux and familiarity with commercial Linux distributions.
- Familiar with Protractor/Jasmine framework is preferred
- Knowledge in IP networking protocols is preferred
- Video products such as videophone, IPTV, set-top box, surveillance video system, portable media player, etc.
- Any Networking & System Integration (I.E. Complex System setups and Virtualization) would set candidates apart from the rest.
We like to have fun at work. Here's how:
- Summer picnics, Pizza lunches, Octoberfest, Margarita Fridays and Holiday Parties.
- Fresh fruit and coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc. everyday.
- Wine and cheese once a month.
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations with the team.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...
- 7 ways to improve your cover letter for a technology job
What are the things to bear in mind when creating your cover letter for a technology role? Technology recruitment specialist...