- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Senior .NET Software Developer (Denver, CO)
We are looking for experienced developers to work with the development team to help deliver quality software applications vital to our host of media products. You will work in a delivery oriented development enviroment.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
As a member of the company development team, you will be using the latest technologies to deliver software applications vital to the strategy of the companies host of media products. You will be working on architecture, design, and implementation of enterprise level business systems along with a group of dynamic, forward thinking individuals in a structured, delivery oriented development environment.
- Design and implement SaaS-based applications predominantly in C# and .Net
- Migrate existing C++ code base to C#
- Develop effective unit tests, automated functional tests, and limited end-to-end integration tests to ensure the highest quality products.
- Participate in code reviews and general troubleshooting of software applications in a team development environment.
- Produce meaningful documentation relating to the development cycle including high-level design, deployment, and modeling of complex interactions.
- Help manage all aspects of the software development process including, story development, sprint planning, status reporting, effort estimation, risk mitigation, and contingency planning.
- Mentor junior developers to establish a great, highly performing, working team.
- Continuously improve products through study and understanding of cutting edge software design techniques and methods, computing platforms, and general software engineering practices.
Are you a talented Web Application and/or Windows application developer?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other science-based discipline. (Extensive industry experience and demonstrable knowledge may be used to replace this requirement).
- Minimum 7 years of experience in software application development SaaS MVC and MVVM models using Microsoft .Net.
- Proven record delivering software from inception to deployment using structured development practices and methodologies.
- Firm grasp of architectural/design concepts including enterprise application architecture, integration patterns, object oriented programming principals, and software design patterns.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development environment.
- Experience developing high performing, regionally distributed, multiple domain, service oriented architecture consuming, applications.
- Solid experience developing against enterprise databases and using ORM solutions.
- Proven track record of developing database-intensive applications with T-SQL and/or PL-SQL
- Experience integrating quality into every aspect of software development.
- Strong diagnostic skills and ability to quickly diagnose problems in complex systems.
- Detail oriented with an ability to produce high quality solutions and learn new technologies quickly in a dynamic environment.
The Stuff (that sets you apart from the others):
These are the exact technologies the company is working with and developing in. All of them are highly desired. The more experience you have with each, the better. But, we are looking for talented individuals in general, with a strong technical base in web application development. The exact technologies you have worked with are important, but so is your ability to learn and evolve your skill-set to match.
- Experience developing using MVC, MVP, MV whatever architecture.
- Experience developing SOA solutions. Ideal experience developing RESTful web services with Microsoft Web API or ServiceStack.
- Experience using Docker
- Experience with jQuery and AngularJS.
- Experience with ORM solutions; nHibernate and Microsoft Entity Framework.
- Experience working with Enterprise database solutions; Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience with other database NoSQL solutions; MongoDB, and Cassandra.
- Experience with various unit testing and dependency injection frameworks; Microsoft Unity, Ninject, NUnit, JSUnit, Jasmine.
- Experience with UI Automation testing solutions; Coded UI, Selenium.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server; Agile process templates, workflow and planning tools, continuous integration and build tools.
- Experience developing in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience developing with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Design concepts and frameworks.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...
- 7 ways to improve your cover letter for a technology job
What are the things to bear in mind when creating your cover letter for a technology role? Technology recruitment specialist...