- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior .NET Software Developer (Denver, CO)
We are looking for experienced web application developers to work with a team of engineers, helping to deliver quality software applications vital to our host of media products. You will work in an agile delivery oriented enviroment.
Work for a Global Leader in Broadcast Video Solutions as a part of the MVPD office in Downtown Denver, CO.
Duties include the following:
- Implementation and design using C# and .NET MVC patterns
- Code migration (C++ to C#)
- Unit test development, functional automation test, and end to end integration test.
- Be a part of all aspects of the software development process (sprint planning, status reports, risk mitigation, and contigency planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of software application development using Microsoft .NET
- Proven work experience delivering software from inception to deployment
- Firm grasp of architecture concepts (MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/SCRUM devlopment enviroment.
Nice to have extras:
- Docker experience
- Microsoft Web API's
- Microsoft SQL server
- UI Automation testing solutions, Coded UI, and Selenium
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.