- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Product Marketing Manager
I am currently working with an International Security startup who are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the team and take ownership of the Product Marketing area. Must have experience working with Security products.
The candidate must have experience working with security products and feel comfortable taking ownership in a startup environment.
This is a fully remote position which will require some International and local travel.
- Develop and maintain sales enablement collateral library that empowers our sales and channel teams to effectively sell product
- Product literature
- Manage product launch go-to-market process along with product, engineering, strategy and marketing teams
- Work closely with product development, strategy, global marketing, and sales to drive positioning and messaging
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- Why the NHS needs to invest in cyber security skills one year on from WannaCry
As the NHS looks to invest in cyber security one year on from the WannaCry ransomware, Ryan Baker looks at the skills it nee...
- Are gamers the key to plugging the cyber security skills gap?
Could gamers help fill the cyber security skills gap? And are employers ready to look outside the box to find the talent the...