- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Product Marketing Manager
I am currently working with an International Security startup who are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the team and take ownership of the Product Marketing area. Must have experience working with Security products.
The candidate must have experience working with security products and feel comfortable taking ownership in a startup environment.
This is a fully remote position which will require some International and local travel.
- Develop and maintain sales enablement collateral library that empowers our sales and channel teams to effectively sell product
- Product literature
- Manage product launch go-to-market process along with product, engineering, strategy and marketing teams
- Work closely with product development, strategy, global marketing, and sales to drive positioning and messaging
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- 7 ways to improve your cover letter for a technology job
What are the things to bear in mind when creating your cover letter for a technology role? Technology recruitment specialist...
- Software and IT come top on highest paying industries list in US
In the US, software and IT professionals can earn an average salary up to $104,700 according to a new report by LinkedIn.