- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Oracle Cloud ERP Practice Lead
Seeking a high level leader that can build, mentor, sell, govern, coordinate, and drive an Oracle Cloud ERP practice in a fast paced consultancy environment. Ideally has contacts at the highest levels in Oracle and can talk to C-level execs.
· Utilisation of all resources in the ERP practice. Accountable for resource forecasting on projects
· Line management of direct reports: performance management, career review, skills assessment, holidays/timesheet/expense approvals and reducing staff turnover
· Work with HR to hire new staff matching the standards of quality and skillsets and reducing recruitment costs.
· Is escalation point in his subject matter for his team and PM's
· Not the Project Manager. Doesn't have overall accountability for the delivery of projects, but have accountability for the delivery of the work done by their team members.
· Ensure standards are used and shared within the practice, as well as with other regional practices and ensure the internal methodology is up to date and filled in with the requested content for the practice
· Delivery when required
· Working with the Proposition Manager and Sales team to define go-to-markets
· Establish implementation estimates and deliver presales presentations to customers
· Defining common SOWs for their practice and writing SOWs for their subject matter area if not pre-existing
· Estimating for their subject matter area
· Thought leadership both internally to all company and externally to Oracle/customers networks
N.B. The above does not represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities and tasks but indicates the main responsibilities required from employees in the role. The Company reserves the right to require employees to perform other duties from time to time.
Requirements for the role
· Proven experience of team management within the Oracle ERP domain
· Previous experience of lead ERP Consultant / Solution Architect with 5+ end to end implementations
· Minimum of 1 end-to-end Oracle Cloud implementation/upgrade OR Oracle Cloud ERP Certifications
· Desire to work in a fast growing company and be part of the regional management team
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.