- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Release Manager - Oracle Cloud
Networkers Technology have partnered with a growing IT consultancy in Houston to find a Release Manager (Oracle Cloud) to work with them on a full time/contractual basis.
Networkers Technology offer a full range of benefits for all our contract employees including paid healthcare, dental and vision, plus 401k with a match!
If you are a passionate test and release professional with experience of Oracle Cloud, ERP, HCM and EDM and are looking for an opportunity that can offer you long term stability and career growth. Then this Test and Release Manager opportunity is for you!
As the Release Manager (Oracle Cloud) you will provide techno/functional system knowledge and support for Oracle Cloud ERP and HCM, acting as the lead person responsible for software release management and testing activities.
Your Release Manager responsibilities will include:
- Administering and managing Oracle quarterly update release review, preparation, testing, and application to validation and production environments.
- Defining and maintaining environment plans to support development, testing, and production-live activities.
- Driving testing strategy, including managing testing activities, tools, and acting as toll gate for test cycle entrance and exit.
- Owning the development, deployment, and maintenance standards and processes.
- Managing custom development activities to plan, including vendor and team coordination and oversight of development tasks.
- Being the lead administrator for Oracle Customer Support portal and associated responsibilities.
- Communicating issues, risks, status, and other required metrics to stakeholders.
The Release Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years Oracle ERP experience that include development, integration, and environment management.
- A minimum of 3 years Oracle Cloud release experience.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Cloud application architecture, security, and associated modules, including knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM, and EPM.
- Experience in global deployment of ERP systems (Oracle Cloud strongly preferred.)
- Strong analytical skills with proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working with teams across the globe and in different time zones.
- Continuously improve our commitment to excellence in Environmental, Health, Safety and Security performance.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to work for any US employer without restriction or sponsorship.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.