- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Business Development Manager - Staffing
Networkers Technology are a growing global technology staffing company with a start up feel. Due to our increased success we need more Business Development Managers to help them expand their contract revenue in the DFW area.
So why join us? There are hundreds technical staffing companies in DFW but what makes us different?
First off we offer...
- Uncapped commission (on probably the best plan in DFW!!)
- Company paid benefits (including 401K match)
- 21 days PTO + holidays & more...
- 2 annual incentive trips
- Additional performance based bonuses
- No micromanagement or heavy KPI's
- Flexible work hours and working from home
- Inspiring leadership
- A fun, supportive team environment
- A truly collaborative environment
- A start up mentality but stability of an international organization
I could go on...
We pride ourselves on being different to the standard recruiting company. What makes us so different? We put our employees first. If our employees aren't happy then how will the company reach its full potential?
If you are a successful Business Development professional with a successful track record in bringing in new logo contract business and want to earn some serious money!
Then this is the opportunity for you!
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities include:
- Wining new business via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client-related events
- Coordinating with central delivery teams on job order assignment to Recruiter that will best ensure a good quantity of quality candidates in a timely manner
- Understanding our client's goals, opportunities, challenges and pains
- Working collaboratively with the client to come up with strategic solutions to drive contract business
- Working cross functionally within the company and communicate to all account stakeholders
- Gaining a deep understanding of the customer's business and partner in their ongoing success
- Ensuring that client goals are met with quarterly business reviews to address tactical results and areas of enhancement to the prior quarter's results and efforts
- Expanding our footprint in the client beyond current contacts and business areas in order to grow our Wallet Sharing within current brands/service lines and into other service lines and/or brands
- Maintaining internal CRM
The Business Development Manger requirements include:
- Consultative selling
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the client and internal colleagues
- Ability to develop innovative solutions for the client
- Ability to drive year over year profitable growth
- Ability to influence the opinions of decision makers (both customers & applicants)
- Prior contract staffing experience
- College degree is strongly preferred
Please send your resume to the link below!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.