- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers have partnered with a cyber security company in the north Dallas area to find a UX Director to work with them at their global HQ. This is a nearly created position due to their continued growth & success in their market place.
This an exciting opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technology, whilst helping to shake up the cyber security landscape as we know it!
As the UX Director you will have:
- Background in designing enterprise applications as a manager with the ability to craft an overall vision to guide the team
- Designing and implementing a vision for the products and mentor and guide team towards the vision
- The ability to understand customer feedback and business goals and translate them into stories for user experience and interaction design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for internal and external audiences.
- Experience applying methodologies like customer empathy and psychology to understand problem statement and translate into prototypes
- Rapid prototyping skills to arrive at creative and intuitive interactive mock-ups
- Experience conducting user research and sentiment to design decisions
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas, research findings, sketches, and other deliverables to the business and leadership
- Designed and delivered user-stories, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes and UI specifications
- The ability to communicate a strong point of view, backed up by customer insights, design principles, and industry trends
- Collaborated effectively with your product managers and engineering team members
- Given and solicited feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for design quality
- Conducting heuristic evaluations on existing products
The UX Director qualifications experience:
- 10+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- 5+ years experience managing managers and teams of 6+ designers across multiple tracks of work
- Experience designing products web and mobile
- Expert in standard UX software such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, equally at ease speaking with development teams or executives when articulating and advocating design concepts and rationale, negotiating and influencing to build consensus
- Related Masters degree or Bachelors degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, or other Design/Business Related Degree
- Experience working in a cloud focused organization
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.