- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
QA Automation Software Engineer - Team Lead
Networkers Technology have partnered with leading cyber security company to find a QA Automation Software Engineer - Team Lead to work with them on as full time employee in Addison, TX.
As the QA Automation Software Engineer - Team Lead you will receive incredible benefits including unlimited PTO!
As the QA Automation Software Engineer - Team Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Estimating, planning and coordinating testing activities.
- Ensuring quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved in the defect tracking system.
- Reviewing requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed and comprehensive test cases
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open Selenium
- Performance testing with tools such as Jmeter
As the QA Automation Software Engineer - Team Lead your background will include:
- As Bachelors degree (or higher) in Computer Science
- Implementing Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms
- Hands on experience in performance and security testing
- Solid working knowledge of SQL and Python and Shell scripting
- Building, deploying and managing test environment
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with both white box and black box testing
- Prior team lead experience
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.