- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Sales Engineer - Cyber Security
Networkers Technology have partnered with growing cyber security analytics company to find a Senior Sales Engineer to work with them in the DC/VA.
The Senior Sales Engineer will be supporting sales professionals with federal gov, DoD and military agencies.
If you are a Sales Engineer who loves working with cutting edge security solutions and want to be part of a growing industry leading security company. Then this is the opportunity for you!
Your Senior Sales Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Using technical features to calculate and demonstrate business value.
- Assisting Sales Executives with showing business reason and value documentation for the customer.
- Demonstrating the client s products and services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows.
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Managing project deliverables and timelines, shortening sales cycle where possible.
- Building win-win relationships with external customers/prospects (within the government and, USAF, DOD space) as well as internal departments.
As the Senior Sales Engineer your background will include:
- 10 + years of experience in the IT industry.
- 5 + years of experience in a Sales Engineer, Solution Architect and/or client facing Cyber-Security Consultant.
- Successful track record of new business production within government and defense agencies.
- Virtualization experience with (VMware/Citrix/Hyper-V).
- Network Administration/Architecture/Management experience.
- Prior experience selling SIEM solutions is a plus.
- Unix/Windows administration experience.
- Knowledge of Big data technologies is a plus.
- Bachelor of Science degree.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.