- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Customer Support Engineer
Networkers Technology are working with a growing telecom provider to find a Customer Support Engineer to work with them on a full time basis supporting customers in the Western US region.
As the Customer Support Engineer you will support and grow our client's customer base in the US & Canada region. You will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening strategic technical relationships with our clients customers and partners in the region, while promoting their technical offerings and benefits. .
As the Customer Support Engineer your core responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical post sales focal point in the Western Region of the United States supporting clients across the telecoms and utilities industries.
- Managing Project Management process flows and carry out POC trials.
- Supporting all post sales technical activities in the region.
- Providing technical certification training for clients and partners.
- Supporting our client at roadshows, exhibitions and conferences.
The Customer Support Engineer requirements include:
- B.Sc. or practical engineer in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience as a Professional Services Eng/Technical Support Engineering.
- 5+ years field experience planning, installing and commissioning of radio/microwave equipment
- Recent LTE experience.
- Experience supporting networks using microwave radio systems, modulations, antennas,
- In depth technical knowledge of communication network hardware and protocols (TCP/IP, Ethernet, Routers, Bridges.)
- CCNA is a plus.
- Willing to travel 50% of working schedule.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.