- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Product Manager - Cyber Security
Our client are growing despite the pandemic and can offer you long term job security! Not only that but they offer incredible benefits such as unlimited PTO and paid healthcare.
Networkers Technology have partnered with a growing cyber-security company in the Dallas area to find a Product Owner/Product Manager with cyber security, cloud analytics or SaaS application experience who is looking to propel their career to a new level.
This exciting opportunity is perfect for someone with 1-4 years of cyber security product management experience who is looking to gain further experience within an expanding product development team, whilst they diversify their product portfolio.
Your Product Manager (Cyber-Security) responsibilities will include:
- Requirements / Story Boarding
- Scrum Ownership & Management
- Sprint Planning / Daily Stand-up
- Product Release Management
- Product GTM Planning
- Product Certification (ISO, SOC2, etc.)
- Product Pricing and Cost Analysis
- Customer Calls
- Hosting User Group Sessions
- Competitive Analysis
- Slides / Collateral
- Sales Enablement
- Support Marketing Events
- Contract and RFI Review
As the Product Manager (Cyber-Security) your previous background will include:
- Experience in Security Vertical
- SIEM, Security Analytics, UEBA experience is preferred
- Prior Experience in Product Management either as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Scrum Management Software (JIRA)
- Project Management Software
- Strong Communication Skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.