- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Oracle Cloud PPM Functional Consultant
Oracle Platinum Partner and multi OpenWorld award winning firm at the forefront of Oracle technologies is looking to hire world-class Oracle talent to meet the rapidly growing demand there is for their services.
- Prepare and drive workshops with customer
- Prepare documentation (solution design docs, config workbooks)
- Application configuration (setup)
- Provide accurate estimate of 'time to complete' to PMs
- Contribute to the ERP team knowledge increase
- At least one implementation or upgrade of Oracle Cloud PPM - OR - Oracle Cloud PPM Certification(s)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Understanding of Oracle flows
- Good knowledge of Reporting tools (OTBI, OBIEE), Approvals (able to deliver functional specification)
- Presales and Solution Architect skills are a BIG plus.
- Ability to work autonomously and must also have very good understanding of scope management / client expectations
- Very good client facing manner.
- Positive, "can do" approach and capable of working in very dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Experience in Professional Services or Engineering & Construction would be a plus, but not a must.
- Procurement-PO, Self Service
- Finance-Collections, Revenue Management, invoice scanning, expenses
- Procurement - Sourcing, Portal, Punch-out, Contracts
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.