- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Sr. Technical Implementation Engineer
Work for a young progressive company that is the pioneer and leader in the rapidly growing market of security analytics. Take your career to the next level. Work with a talented team that is passionate about their work.
Work for a young progressive company that is the pioneer and leader in the rapidly growing market of security analytics. We hire the best of the best and our team offers a wealth of knowledge to help you take your career to the next level. Work with a talented team that is passionate about creating the latest threat detection and monitoring techniques using the best technologies.
- Understand the client's current HADOOP deployment and come up with a solution design that best fits the requirements.
- Prepare Linux Server (AWS) or Windows (Azure) servers to host set-up our application for demonstrations that explain the computer applications to customers and prospective customers in order to secure and renew orders.
- Plan and modify product configuration to meet customer needs by capturing the requirements from the user and performing a feasibility analysis, brainstorming solutions and approaches with the product team utilizing MySQL Workbench and MySQL Server
- Installation of our customized security product. Help companies deploy and integrate the our Security Analytics Platform in their existing environment.
- Develop security use cases to detect insider threat and cyber threat.
- Use the Employer bug-tracking tool to obtain information regarding defects found in software during the POC stage and communicate these defects to Employer's engineering team, utilizing programming languages such as Java, JSP, and XML to best integrate the application with the customer site applications for product pilot phase
- Test customized product per customer requirements to make sure requirements are met by running through the test cases and reporting defects or enhancements in the defect tracking tool such as JIRA
- Providing technical support for troubleshooting of customized systems;
- Training system users in customized Software security system operation and maintenance
- Confer with customers/end-users and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements;
- Collaborate to understand customer/end-user requirements, to promote the sale of company products;
- Develop, present or respond to proposals for specific end-user requirements, including industry-specific solutions and RFP responses
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science or related subject
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.