- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Director of Broadband Access Product Portfolio
This person will be responsible for evaluating, planning, executing and managing a portfolio according to timelines and budgets.
Critical Job Duties:
- Manage a portfolio of products by evaluating the business and competitive landscape, understanding customer needs and ensure Broadband Access investments are aligned to critical priorities
- Build and manage resources and project teams that drive multi-functional portfolio delivery across the Business Unit, both internally as well as in the field
- Ensure operational plans align with business and financial objectives. Contribute to functional strategy development
- Define Product Roadmap for both HW and SW with clear business case to justify investments.
- Develop and maintain project portfolio metrics, communications, and reporting
- Collaborate and partner with various senior managers and leaders to lay out project implementation guidelines and plan for manpower and/or other resource requirements
- Evaluate, negotiate, and manage contracts with outside service providers and/or contractors
- Bachelor's degree is requirement, advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 10+ years Program Management, Product Line Management or Portfolio Management in the telecom, networking, and IT industries
- Experience in delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment, with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Deep knowledge and experience around fixed line broadband solutions (FTTx, PON, GPON, XGS PON, RGs, OLT, ONT, BNG, EMS)
- Experience with HW Product Management from build to marketing.
- Demonstrated success in running and managing a large, diverse portfolio of Broadband projects
- Proven ability to manage and retain strong relationships with colleagues, customers and vendors
- Knowledge of emerging technologies (SDN/NFV and Cloud technologies)
- Understanding of SEBA, VOLTHA and BBF based broadband solutions
- Knowledge and experience around Mobile data solutions (4G/5G/IoT/virtual and centralized RAN/SmallCells)
- Knowledge & Experience with cloud native platforms
- A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope
- Experience working closely with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, solve problems, scope technical requirements and prioritize project work
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.