- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior RAN Hardware Architect
The RAN Hardware Architect is responsible for research, design, and building next generation of Radio Access products while contributing to the existing product lines.
- Designs and develops new leading-edge network radio and, compute solutions from conception through production
- Analyzes hardware requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Identify and engage with potential partners for design, verification and commercial manufacturing of RAN products
- Consults with engineering, quality and operations team members to evaluate operational and performance requirements of product.
- Work with HW engineers in Digital, RF, and FPGA domains to develop requirements and test methodology implementation.
- Participates in technical reviews of product requirements.
- Participates in schematic and layout reviews.
- Develops functional tests to support quality assurance.
- Designs and implements design verification tests (DVT).
- Updates existing product lines as needed.
- Works closely with SW engineers to optimize design and debug products.
- Works in both an independent and team environment to meet product delivery goals.
- Works with mechanical engineers on thermal/cooling designs.
Required Qualifications / Technical Skills
- BS degree (BSEE strongly preferred, MSEE a plus) or the equivalent in training and experience.
- 10+ years hardware development experience in communications-related product design.
- Minimum of 7+ years' experience in HW design for Telecom Systems.
- Experience working with Contract Manufacturer/ODM and PCB Designers to pull together designs based on company and 3rd party IP.
- Experience working with global cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate professionally across the organization.
- Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.