- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Security Compliance Analyst
Networkers Technology have partnered with a growing magic quadrant leading cyber security in the North Dallas area. This Security Compliance Analyst exclusive permanent opportunity, is actively hiring and available for remote working.
As the Security Compliance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Being the expert in various regulatory and compliance standards.
- Leading the team creating the compliance client content SIEM platform.
- Driving compliance efforts that meet or exceed various technology security compliance and regulatory standards.
- Tracking ongoing updates and new technology compliance frameworks, regulations, and standards.
To be successful in your application for the Security Compliance Analyst your background:
- 3+ years of experience in information security compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Engineering, Business or equivalent.
- Experience with multiple such as NIST, CIS, ISO, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOX, COBIT, GLBA, FISMA, FedRAMP, SOC2, OWASP, and ITIL.
- Professional security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CIPP, CISM, CISA is a benefit.
- Experience with SIEM products such as ArcSight, LogRhythm, Splunk etc.
- The ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Advanced communication skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.