- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Cloud Service Engineer
We have an extremely knowledgable team that loves working together to solve complex problems efficiently. We need someone who also loves a challenge & will help us automate manual jobs to support our SaaS application using Python and Ansible.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering, software engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations for data sciences
- Experience with Kafka, EMR, Spark etc.
- Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Ansible etc.
- Experience with container and container management technologies (Docker, Packer, Kubernetes, Firecracker)
- Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining DevOps tools and technologies such as Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with leading and participating in Scrum/Kanban, Agile workflow methodologies
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Preferred strong customer facing consulting skills preferred. Ability to fine tune your message for both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Prior experience developing or working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is highly desired
- Build or enhance governance tools to ensure clean change management of code base and infrastructure
- Maintain and evolve the continuous Integration environment and improvements
- Interact with Development, QA and Operations teams
- Help drive strategic improvements in systems, processes, and practices
- Work with key members of the architect team to define and drive DevOps technical strategy and architectural direction
- Stay current on advancements in infrastructure landscape and influence adoption across enterprise
- Support existing IT staff in growth of their SRE and DevOps skills and build a culture of automation
- Provide 24X 7 production support for applications and infrastructure
- Lead and participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation to support site or system outages.
- Consistently meet or exceed SLA obligations.
- Managed and mentored a DevOps onsite and offsite Engineer for building and implementing Cloud/AWS environment.
- Lead the changes in product DevOps to restructure and automate deployment with full roll back practices
- Lead a team of Cloud/AWS Devops Engineers and support building and executing Cloud/AWS Governance, Security and automation to continuously improve operational excellence and delivery time to market.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.