- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Cyber Security Incident Response Manager
This is an urgent job, working for a growing company nto affected by COVID. Our client has continuously recruited without any lay offs or impact to their business. They can offer you long term career development and job security!
Networkers Technology have partnered with a grow magic quadrant leading cyber security company in the Addison area to find an Incident Response Manager who can manage at team of analyst and engineers but also is hands on and happy to get involved finding technical resolution to customer issues.
This is a full time permanent opportunity that comes with a host of incredible benefits including unlimited PTO.
As the Cyber Security Incident Response Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Perform hosting, network, and forensics; malware triage; and cyber incident response
- Managing Cyber Security Services engagements and engagement teams
- Recognizing common attacker tools, tactics, and procedures
- Providing oversight for on-site examinations and collections and technology advisory services to enhance forensic client engagements
- Researching and developing new digital forensics scripts, tools, and methodologies
- Assessing and troubleshooting a variety of technical issues and support a cyber response lab on our clients SIEM tool and UEBA platform
As the Cyber Security Incident Response Manager your background will include:
- Minimum of five years of experience in cyber security incident response
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred)
- Technical proficiency with SIEM technologies such as Splunk, Qradar, Archsight etc
- Advanced experience in threat detection and cloud security
To be considered for this role you will need to have cyber security experience, candidates without can not be considered at this time.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.