- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
VP Product Management - Telecom
Preferred candidate will be located in DFW or Palo Alto, CA. But remotely based candidates will also be considered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATES WITH PRODUCT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT OF 4G, SD-WAN, IOT AND CLOUD CAN ONLY BE CONSIDERED DUE TO THE URGENT NATURE OF THIS ROLE.
Networkers Technology have partnered with an international telecoms provider that is seeing substantial growth within the US to find a VP Enterprise Product Management to head up their product development teams within the US.
The VP Enterprise Product Development will develop and execute the business strategy and portfolio of products and solutions aimed at enterprise business. The Enterprise service portfolio capitalizes on and expands our clients existing digital applications and services with a focus on broadband internet, cloud platforms and services, voice and messaging, and bundles to include IOT as well as 4G and the evolution to 5G.
As the VP Enterprise Product Management your responsibilities will include:
- Creating the business strategy to effectively and profitably develop, deploy emerging and scalable enterprise products and solutions.
- Taking ownership of the go-to-market plan for driving adoption and revenue generation for business products and solutions.
- Initial products to be developed, managed, and monetized include:
- High speed internet and connectivity (including SDWAN)
- Enhanced voice and messaging services
- Marketing of cloud applications
- Converged service bundles comprised of wireless, wireline, cloud, IOT
- Working closely with executive management and the Board of Directors to align Enterprise strategy and business plan with the overall organizational goals, objectives, and revenue plan.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across engineering, operations, platforms, voice, and data product, etc.
- Ensuring end-to-end Enterprise business meets financial and customer performance KPIs.
- Leading all product/solutions teams, including both general administrative and more detailed strategic leadership.
- Working with international service provider partners to develop global offerings, integrating products and processes for multinational companies.
- Maintaining end-to-end ownership of the products and solutions.
As the VP Enterprise Product Management your background and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's in engineering, Computer Science, Telecom or comparable field plus advanced business degree
- 15+ years in enterprise voice, data, and cloud services within a global Tier-1 telecom operator or enterprise service/solutions provider
- Product development and management experience specific to related services spanning voice, data, content aimed at enterprise and SMB users.
- Understanding of telecom service delivery processes and business flows including order management, provisioning, trouble ticketing, billing for enterprise-grade customers.
- Experience working with multinational, cross-functional engineering, product, operations teams.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to influence leadership and stakeholders.
- Willing and able internationally.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.