- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior/Principal Android Developer
(Unfortunately due to COVID and the embassies being closed we are unable to work with anyone that requires sponsorship or a transfer of visa ownership).
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading international telecoms company to find Senior/Principal Android Developer's to join them on a full time basis in Mountain View, CA.
These exciting Android Developer opportunities will give you the chance to be part of the 5G revolution, whilst working at a company that is becoming a true global leader within the telecoms world.
As the Senior/Principal Android Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Acting the SME for the entire Android OS stack.
- Creating unique technology differentiation for Video Collaboration products that are built on the Android platform.
- Analyzing and refining requirements with Product Management and Engineering teams and translate them to System Architecture for future products.
- Leading, defining and articulating technical vision and design for the Engineering team.
- Having the ability to prototype and provide initial technical scoping of the project.
- Being up to date on latest developments and trends in the Android development Eco-system.
As the Senior/Principal Android Developer your background and qualifications will include:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on experience across the Android stack (native and Java), particularly the camera and multimedia platforms
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through one or more large scale Android product launches.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Architect for Embedded Platforms using Android.
- A strong understanding of OS fundamentals (Android and Linux).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and leadership abilities.
- Ability to inspire others through example and build consensus based on evidence.
- Bachelors in a STEM discipline
- Masters in Electrical or Computer Engineering (preferred)
- AIML experience on Embedded Android
- The ability to read and understand hardware schematic diagram
- Proficient in Android OS (AOSP)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.