- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Application Developer
We are looking for architecturally strong software developers who can think critically and come up with innovative ways to solve problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· End-to-end development of software systems including architecture, design, development, deployment, documentation, and maintenance.
· Collaborate with the project teams and technology partners to meet the client's business challenges.
· Communicate, document, and build detail oriented solutions to meet project requirements and timelines.
· Experiment with and evaluate new technologies.
· Look for opportunities to find efficiencies in our code.
· 4+ years experience with any or more of the following, NodeJS, ASP.NET, PHP, or Java.
· 4+ years experience with web server hosting using IIS, Apache, or Nginx
· 4+ years experience with databases and database applications (we mostly use SQL Server).
· Solid understanding of programming fundamentals and development process and strategies (ie: software development models, TDD, unit tests, domain driven design, etc.).
· Analytic, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
· Can work effectively in both independent and team environments ensuring all deliverables are met.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Great to have:
· Post secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences or Mathematics.
· Hands on experience with serverless architecture using services like AWS VPC, EC2, S3, CloudFront, RDS, and Lambda
· Understanding of Functional Programming principles and experience applying FP principles to real world projects
· Experience with continuous deployment and/or continuous integration tools.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.