- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers Technology have partnered with a growing telecoms company to find a Pre-Sales Engineer to work with them on a full time basis.
This exciting opportunity can be based anywhere in the US, as long as you are happy to travel!
As the Pre-Sales Engineer you will support our clients sales organization in the US & Canada region. As the Pre-Sales Engineer you will be responsible for initiating, maintaining and developing strategic technical relationships with our customers and partners in the region, while promoting our clients
The Pre-Sales Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Technical and related commercial support of our sales team to increase the revenues in the region within target industries such as telecoms, utilities, local and state government.
- Managing and handling of all technical selling activities and tender/RFP responses.
- Defining, guidance and design the best solutions to fit customer requirements and needs.
- Generating trust, commitment among customers and clients.
- Coordinating and executing technical sales training for customers and partners.
- Responsible to managing and executing product demonstrations and PoC trials both from technical and commercial aspects.
The Pre-Sales Engineer responsibilities include:
- 10+ years experience working as an Sales Engineer, directly with carriers and system integrator.
- Experience designing WAN using microwave radio systems and solutions.
- Strong RF technical background and understanding of Broadband Wireless Access market, technologies and applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication capabilities with proven experience in customer engagements and presentations.
- Degree in a technical field. M.S. Degree preferred.
- Willing to travel 60 - 70% of working schedule.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.