- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Security Engineer - SIEM Deployment
Networkers Technology have partnered with a growing Magic Quadrant leading Cyber Security company in the Addison area. To find a Security Engineer - SIEM Deployment to work with them on a full time basis.
Our client has seen significant growth, despite the pandemic. They have had no layoffs or holds on recruiting. They can offer you long term career stability and growth.
As well as some cool benefits such as unlimited PTO and 70% coverage on healthcare for you and any dependents.
As the Security Engineer - SIEM Deployment your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the components in a Hadoop deployment and come up with a solution design that best fits customer requirements.
- Planning and modifying product configuration to meet customer needs by capturing the requirements from the user and performing a feasibility analysis, brainstorming solutions
- and approaches with the product team.
- Installing our clients customized security product. Helping customers deploy and integrate our clients SIEM and UEBA platform in their existing environment.
- Developing security use cases to detect insider threat and cyber threat.
- Providing technical support for troubleshooting of customized systems.
- Training system users in customized client software security system operation and maintenance.
- Conferring with customers/end-users and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
As the Security Engineer - Customer Success your background will include:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar (Cybersecurity / Data Science)
- Previous experience deploying and integrating a SIEM into a customer environment
- 3 - 5 years of work experience with SIEM technologies or IDS / IPS solutions
- Knowledge of IT Security and MySQL is a must
- Good knowledge of IT security / Firewalls / Security audit logs / Malware / Unix and Windows
System security events
- Experience in Data/Device Integration and security architecture
- Experience with scripting / programming languages like Bash, Python, Java etc.
- Experience in working with Hadoop 'big data' technologies
- Strong analytical skills to understand data and come up with use cases to build security
portfolio for clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Cybersecurity certifications like Security+, CEH, CySA+, CISSP is a plus
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.