- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Director of Software Engineering
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading cyber security company in north Dallas to find a Director Software Engineering to join them on a full time basis.
developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for a SIEM technology product.
As the Director of Software Engineering your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the design, development and maintenance of a new generation SIEM.
- Overseeing the design, development, maintenance products to build large scale tera bytes of indexes while giving fast searching in Java.
- Working with big data technologies KAFKA, SPARK, SOLR, HDFS, IMPALA / HIVE / SPARK SQL.
- Researching and implementing for code design, adoption of new technologies and skills.
- Working on the clients cloud to debug real time customer issues and solve them.
As the Director of Software Engineering your background will include:
- 7+ years of JAVA development experience, Agile Development a plus
- Front end and back end experience
- Hands on team management experience
- Design and development in Full Stack Software
- Strong logic skills for code design and implementation
- Excellent skills at writing, reliable and maintainable code
- Hands on experience with Lucene / SOLR / Elastic Search / Kafka
- Good knowledge of SQL, advanced data structures, design patterns, object-oriented principles.
- Experience with API, SDKs and third-party integration.
- MVC (Spring preferred)
- Java 7 and 8, SQL, Scala
- Frameworks: Hibernate, JBPM, Solr APIs, Spark ML.
- Database: MySql, PostgreSQL.
- Web Technologies: REST Webservice, JS, Angular 5, HTML, CSS.
- Version Control: SVN, GitHub.
- Experience with Kafka, SOLR, ELK Stack
- Experience in JUnit, machine learning, AWS
- Experience in setting up, troubleshooting and maintaining Hadoop components
Sponsorship is available for candidates already based in the US. No C2C at this time. Thank you.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.