- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Director of Software Engineering - Front-End Development
This is fast moving position that will not be slowed down during this time. This client is looking to hire someone within the next 30 days!
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading cyber security company in north Dallas to find a Director Software Engineering (Front-End) to join them on a full time basis.
Our client are looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager/Director with knowledge of all stages of software development. This individual will work alongside as well as manage engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for a SIEM technology product.
As the Director of Software Engineering your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the design, development and maintenance of a new generation SIEM.
- Overseeing the design, development, maintenance products to build large scale tera bytes of indexes while giving fast searching in Java.
- Working with Front-End Development technologies: Java, HTML, CSS3, and Angular 6.
- Researching and implementing for code design, adoption of new technologies and skills.
- Working on the clients cloud to debug real time customer issues and solve them.
As the Director of Software Engineering your background will include:
- 7+ years of JAVA development experience, Agile Development a plus
- Front-end and back-end experience
- Hands on team management experience
- Design and development in Front-End Software
- Strong logic skills for code design and implementation
- Excellent skills at writing, reliable and maintainable code
- Good knowledge of SQL, advanced data structures, design patterns, object-oriented principles.
- Experience with API, SDKs and third-party integration.
- MVC (Spring preferred)
- Java 7 and 8, SQL, Scala
- Frameworks: Hibernate, JBPM, Solr APIs, Spark ML.
- Database: MySql, PostgreSQL.
- Web Technologies: REST Webservice, JS, Angular 5, HTML, CSS.
- Version Control: SVN, GitHub.
- Experience with Kafka, SOLR, ELK Stack
- Experience in JUnit, machine learning, AWS
- Experience in setting up, troubleshooting and maintaining Hadoop components
Sponsorship is available for candidates already based in the US. No C2C at this time. Thank you.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.