- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Principal Product Manager (Managed Security Services)
Networkers Technology have partnered with a Magic Quadrant Cyber Security company in Dallas. To find a Principal Product Manager (MSSP) to join them on a full time based at their global HQ.
As a Principal Product Manager (MSSP) you will be responsible for the MSS product offering including product lifecycle, managing and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering to deliver highly competitive and differentiated products.
Your Principal Product Manager (MSSP) responsibilities will include:
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap based on market data, customer feedback, and your knowledge of the space.
- Developing the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Seting pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Working with Marketing to develop sales tools and collateral.
- Managing your program's budget to ensure success.
- Briefing and training the sales team, and key partners, on new releases.
- Briefing press and analysts and go on press tours.
- Working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Performing product demos to customers.
- Developing and managing a set of Metrics and KPIs that measures success and where to continue to invest.
- Act as a leader within the company.
As the Principal Product Manager (MSSP) your experience will include:
- Must have atleast 3 year working in cyber security, SIEM or managed security services. (Candidates with no cyber experience can not be considered for this role!)
- Industry awareness, use knowledge to position products/services within a competitive landscape.
- Ability to be forward-looking on trends/direction.
- 8+ years' success with leading a product or service definition and launch.
- 5+ years' of specific experience working with managed service providers, cloud service providers, or system integrators.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ablity to determine viability of new products or services.
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.