- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Office Assistant - Part time!
Networkers Technology have partned with a growing cyber-security leader to find an Office Assistant to work at their Milpitas office. This Office Assistant position is for 20 hours a week (typically 9:00 - 1:00) and will be a permanent contract.
If you are an Office Assistant or a customer service professional who is computer proficient that is looking to work on average of 20 hours a week. For a very flexible and considerate employer, then this opportunity is perfect for you!
As the Office Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Sitting front of house managing all phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person.
- Greeting all visitors, signing them in and issuing/collecting badges.
- Scheduling lunches and replenishments for meetings.
- Creating orders for office kitchen (snacks, coffee, soda etc.)
- Receiving and mailing packages.
- General up keep of office presentation (ensuring kitchen is clean, meeting room is tidy).
- Event planning such as team building or office holiday parties.
As the Office Assistant you will have:
- A working knowledge Microsoft Office and Gmail (and its calendar)
- Customer service experience
- Ideally some event planning experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Professional manner.
- The ability to work from 9:00-1:00 Monday to Friday and some flexibility to work extra hours as needed.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.