- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Product Owner Big Data and Analytics
Product Owner Big Data and Analytics-Berlin-Digital-Automotive
Would you like to help shape the digital future of Germany's leading automotive supplier?
If so, you're in luck!
As part of its huge digital transformation, this automotive supplier is looking for German-Speaking Product Owners to work in their Digital Hub in Berlin.
This particular Product Owner is responsible for delivering Big Data & Analytics products to internal and external customers along the value chain of marketing, sales, and aftersales.
Your tasks will be those of a typical Product Owner, such as:
- Planning resource and budget requirements for IT projects in Big Data & Analytics products and services
- Ensure interfaces to specific IT domains, such as IT architecture, software development, and support
- Create specifications user stories, etc.
As Product Owner - Big Data & Analytics- you should have a technical background. This means:
- Degree in business informatics, computer science or comparable degree program
- In-depth experience in agile project management, ideally as Product Owner in Big Data & Analytics
- Good knowledge of Big Data & Analytics architectures, technologies and processes in the Amazon environment (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry)
- Experience in software development, in particular in several areas: Business Intelligence, Big Data, Analysis, Java, Spring, REST and Microservices
If this sounds like you and you speak fluent German and English - apply now!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.