- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Business Demand Lead
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Medical and life insurance
- Lunch allowance
- 28,5 vacation days
- Differential rates on the company's products and services
- Career progression
- Pension plan
For one of the biggest international insurance companies in Portugal, we are looking for a Business Demand Lead. This person will be in charge of managing and coordinating the department of Business Analysis for the various business units in the company.
- Lead with a high degree of autonomy the definition and evolution of the structure's operating strategy, guaranteeing its implementation in the areas under your responsibility.
- Ensure and monitor the fulfillment of operational objectives by estabilshing the corresponding action plan relative to the different areas of intervention.
- Ensure a good working interface between the business and IT in order to identify the needs of internal customers and ensure alignment with the organization's strategic guidelines, so that the best solutions are identified and implemented.
- Handle the demand from the different business units, managing expectations in relation to the intervention priorities that need to be established.
- Be responsible for the IT budget of each business unit, comparing results vs. expectations on the various project implementations.
- Coordinate and prepare the Business Strategic Forum, with the corresponding definition of the annual project portfolio.
- Represent the organization in their relationship with different stakeholders, and present complex technical solutions that are associated with the different areas of expertise.
- Provide continuous feedback and advice, motivating and challenging the people you coordinate by sharing your knowledge, best practices, new approaches to problems/solutions and directly contribute to t pheir rofessional development.
- Coordinate and align the preparation and implementation of Business Priority Reviews of the various business Clusters, with the corresponding Business Relationship Managers.
- Listen, manage expectations, influence and mobilize the different stakeholders (internal and external), in order to promote a synergic and trustfull relationship that allows for faster problem solving.
- Ensure the correct dimension and structure of the teams, as well as an allocation of resources (human and material) that is adjusted to the defined needs, in order to guarantee the expected results.
- Manage and motivate your teams, ensuring their commitment and involvement with delivery and the quality of service/results.
- Manage the relationship with external partners within your area of expertise.
- Preferably, university degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or similar.
- Previous experience in leading teams.
- Experience in AGILE / Scrum Methodologies, Design Thinking.
- Previous experience in Insurance Industry.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High pragmatism and assertiveness.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.