- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
BPM Business Consultant - Madrid
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package (base salary + 10-20% variable)
- International environment
- 28 + 1 vacation days
- Medical insurance
- Training, career progression
- English clases
- Flexibility, teleworking
For one of our biggest international clients in the Alternative Investment sector, we're looking for a Business Consultant specialised in BPM solutions.
- Take up the requirements from the specialist departments and design customer-specific solutions in the areas of business workflows, reporting, process mapping as well as information and knowledge management based on Microsoft Cloud solutions (e.g. Power Automate, Sharepoint) and Nintex/ K2 BPM.
- Carry out or accompany the development process of the projects from the requirement analysis to the productive operation.
- Make your knowledge and analytical skills available to solve problems by delivering from Proof of Concepts (PoCs) to full-scale solutions.
- Implement end-to-end automation using Microsoft Power Automate and Nintex/ K2 BPM.
- Work as a member of the Digital Business Solutions team in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable training.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of the front- and backend of Microsoft 365 applications and Nintex/ K2 BPM or similar workflow automation platforms.
- Nice to have: initial knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, in particular Jira & Confluence.
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strong communication skills, diplomatic negotiation skills, teamwork and initiative.
- Confident appearance, high flexibility and willingness to take personal responsibility.
- Fluency in English, German would be a plus
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.