- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Client Executive Partner - Insurance
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package (base salary + variable + benefits)
- Career progression
As a Client Executive Partner for the Insurance area, you will be responsible for the full development of these accounts with full responsibility in developing the range of services and portfolio.
You will have to develop three main areas:
- Customer Management: Planning, Selling and Delivery
- Create and reinforce customer relationships
- Solidify your position as Business Partner to the client
- Assume end-to-end global P&L accountability for your account
- Be responsible for all aspects of the account, from sales to operational excellence in service and project delivery
- Implement the Account Plan, growth strategy and ambition for the client
- Be responsible for client's stakeholder's relationship management
- Portfolio Development
- Contribute to the development of new products through the identification of customer needs
- Co-develop new industry specific solutions with customers GCEX (for global accounts) or Industry Country Leader (for local accounts)
- People Management
- Lead and functionally manage a dedicated core client management team (Sales, Solution Manager, Industry Expert, Delivery Executive, Program Managers)
- University Degree in a suitable area
- More than 5 years of experience managing insurance accounts from a consultancy point of view.
- Experience in selling IT services to the insurance industry.
- High level of English, both written and spoken
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.