- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
7 x Senior Software Engineers, Cape Town
We are working with an International Wealth Management company to build a new team of Software Developers for their Cape Town office.
This is an exciting opportunity to start something new within a stable, well reputable business.
There are 7 positions available!!!
To be considered for these roles, you need to have:
- A Degree - essential (Hons or Masters prefferred)
- At least 5 years Development experience using multiple languages
- C#, .Net, Java, Python
- You need to have the desire and flexibility to want to learn new skills
- This is not a role where you will only be using one language.
- Preference for experience in Financial Services / Asset Management
- Experience working with REST APIs and GraphQL.
- Experience implementing software within an automated test-driven development environment.
- Source control via Git essential.
- SQL is essential - NoSQL, Data Lake, EDM advantageous.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS and Azure desirable
- React would be advantateous
In return you will get to work with some of the Leading Wealth Management teams in the world!
Excellent salary and benefits - very competitive.
We are looking for the best of the best!
If you're looking for an exciting new challenge and want to join a brand new team, please send your CV to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference is given to SA nationals or EE candidates, but we want to include everyone! So don't hesitate to apply!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.