- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Cloud Security Specialist with AWS (teleworking)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package (base salary + variable + company shares)
- Differential rates on company products/services
- Work from home with occasional travel to Sevilla (negotiable)
- Career progression
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Kindergarten help
- Medical insurance
- Work closely with the IT delivery teams, using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments, to design security into solutions in line with the company standards and industry best practices.
- Help with the definition of cloud security architecture for the business including roadmaps, implementation plans, and support the adoption of this across the organisation.
- Help develop Cloud Security Standards and validate the implementation of and adherence to them by the IT organization.
- Provide subject matter expertise, advisory and consulting services as needed to the wider business.
- Drive product security engineering, research emerging security technologies and support the integration with the security architecture design where appropriate, working to improve security practices and reduce overall risk.
- Engage with the business and IT stakeholders to understand a project's objectives, interpret the security requirements and ensure that the solution is in line with the risk appetite and strategic vision of the business.
- Understand current and emerging security threats and help design or adapt the cloud security architecture to mitigate these threats where possible.
- Support the integration of security requirements within the software development lifecycle for inhouse developed solutions.
- Help improve the security and risk posture of our cloud estate and ensure that security policies and standards are maintained and adhered to.
- Technical degree and / or industry recognised qualification (e.g. computer science, engineering or a related discipline).
- A sound knowledge of AWS cloud security and services as well as security automation and orchestration.
- A sound understanding of International Security Standards (e.g. CIS security benchmarks, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, NIST, CSC20, PCI-DSS, OWASP Top 10).
- Experience in assessing and/or building security tools and experience in system hardening.
- A sound understanding of security concepts, emerging threats and industry trends.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the confidence and ability to operate effectively at all levels.
- English Level: B2.
- Flexibility, strong communication skills, can do attitude, organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC or similar certifications.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.