- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Information Security Manager - Banking (Madrid - Andorra)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- Offices in the center of Madrid
- Free parking
- Semi-frequent travel to Andorra
- Career progression
As a security manager your everyday job will be to lead and control security operations as well as incidents and requests performed by the security operations team (SOC) and the internal operations team.
You help will create and maintain procedures, policies and controls to maintain security standards within the SOC and at the information security department.
You will participate in the security incident response team, monitoring everyday security events and be a part of the response with the IRT when an incident raises.
- Engineering computer degree or similar/demonstrable knowledge.
- 3-4 years in a similar job or equivalent position leading a security operations team.
- Wide understanding of security from the technical and governance point of view:
- Endpoint protection.
- Network security.
- IDM and access control.
- Incident Response.
- ISO 27001 or NIST 800-53 knowledge is a must.
- CRISC /CISSP or equivalent certifications will be highly valued.
- Excellent organization and team work skills.
- High level of English, both written and spoken.
- Negotiation skills and experience with both internal and external providers.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.