- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Security Engineer (active directory)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Join a Top Spanish Digital Bank, at the forefront of technology innovation. Be part of a team that is creative, dynamic and flexible.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Offices in the center of Madrid
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Free fruit every Monday and free biscuits and coffee everyday
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
We are looking for a security and / or systems engineer with at least 5 years of experience working in large environments. Advanced Systems knowledge will be an advantage.
Essential: advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory: Identity & Access Management, Kerberos, mlp, etc.
Related Perimeter Security knowledges such as: VPNs and security systems, Saml, Single SingOn, Waf, IDS / IPS, F5...
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
Typically 5+ years' in a security engineering or architecture similar role.
High English oral level (compulsory)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.