- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Cloud Security Lead - Digital Banking (Madrid)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Offices in the center of Madrid
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Free fruit every Monday and free biscuits and coffee everyday
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
Security engineers are responsible for developing, automating and managing security solutions and applications. Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, code software, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates, being responsible for deploying and operating the code they write. Accordingly, they provide security-related architecture recommendations in projects, lead security projects and helps define new security proceses in the organization.
- Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends and plans the implementation of new or updated information security technologies, and assesses new threats and security alerts, and recommends remedial actions.
- Develops and coordinates security architecture artifacts and security policies, principles and standards, supporting the evolution of the security landscape and the usage and integration of specific security services, with a focus on automation and cloud infrastructure as code.
- Provides second- and third-level support and analysis during and after a security incident.
- Troubleshoots and solve customer issues on production deployments.
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like New Relic, Grafana, Kubernetes and other similar tools.
- Provides guidance for security activities in the Software development life cycle (SDLC) and application development efforts. Participates in organizational projects, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has 7+ years of full-stack development and/or system administration.
- 5+ years' in a security architecture role or similar experience.
- Solid knowledge of both automation and orchestration in order to leverage the full value of each in cloud environments (Cloud environments: Cloud IaaS/PaaS, CaaS/FaaS/Serverless (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Openshift, etc.)).
- Scripting proficiency. Experience in languages and infrastructure such as Terraform, Go, Python, C, C++
- Working experience with cloud providers' deployment orchestration capabilities is preferred, like Amazon Web Services (AWS) CloudFormation or AWS OpsWorks, and familiarity with configuration management tools, like Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and DevOps environments.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures and standards.
- Ability to partner with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions. Good communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements. Comfortable in a fast changing environment
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles, as a means of relating business needs to security controls.
- Technical knowledge of a wide range of security technologies, such as network security, identity and access management (IAM) systems, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance tools, and desktop security tools. Generally speaking, good understanding of protective security.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
- Knowledge and experience with security policies, firewalls, encryption, and security information and event management (SIEM) systems.
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.