- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Core Banking Specialist (Temenos T24) - Madrid
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Offices in the center of Madrid
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Free fruit every Monday and free biscuits and coffee everyday
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
Software engineers are responsible for developing and building IT solutions, Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, code software, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Mix hands-on technical ability combined with good communication skills and a strong interest in automation technology and standards.
- Build automated deployments of applications and system configurations
- Design, implement and test agreed-upon infrastructures.
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborate with development, QA, release engineering, operations, site support, and infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts as they move through the entire deployment pipeline.
- Drive, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code check-in to production.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has minimum 5 years of IT administration/engineering experience.
- Experience working on Cloud environments: Cloud IaaS/PaaS, CaaS/FaaS/Serverless (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Openshift, etc.).
- Working knowledge about databases, application servers and operating systems (cloud environment AWS), HTML5, Java Script framework and J2EE technologies, including experience with Relation SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Knowledge about RESTful and SOAP services standards.
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and DevOps environments, providing advice and guidance to agile squad teams on technical specifications and architectural debt. Proficient working with DevOps toolchains and CI/CD software delivery models.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to partner with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions. Good communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Relevant software development experience over core banking solutions / platforms, either in-house or market products, covering both new systems' development and systems' migration / upgrades.
- Temenos T24, FCM and TAP/Wealthsuite implementation and development knowledge is highly appreciated. Working knowledge of Temenos' proprietary language and frameworks will be a plus (JBC/JBasic; TAFC; Database JBase/DB2; IDE framework. Design Studio, Temenos Integration Framework).
- Experience on big transformation programs. Able to understand the complexities within such programs and how different teams and people need to interact and remain in synch to ensure global goals are achieved.
- Digital Banking business domain understanding and experience is preferred but not essential.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.