- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Document Management Specialist (OpenText) - Digital Banking
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
- Certified training
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation
Software engineers are responsible for developing and building IT solutions, Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, code software, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Mix hands-on technical ability combined with good communication skills and a strong interest in automation technology and standards.
- Build automated deployments of applications and system configurations
- Design, implement and test agreed-upon infrastructures.
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborate with development, QA, release engineering, operations, site support, and infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts as they move through the entire deployment pipeline.
- Drive, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code check-in to production.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has minimum 5 years of analysis / programming experience.
- Experience working on Cloud environments: Cloud IaaS/PaaS, CaaS/FaaS/Serverless (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Openshift, etc.).
- Working knowledge about databases, application servers and operating systems (cloud environment AWS), HTML5, Java Script framework and J2EE technologies, including experience with Relation SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Knowledge about RESTful and SOAP services standards.
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and DevOps environments, providing advice and guidance to agile squad teams on technical specifications and architectural debt. Proficient working with DevOps toolchains and CI/CD software delivery models.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to partner with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions. Good communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Experience in implementation projects in Enterprise Content Management Solutions. Experience implementing OpenText's ECM platform for storage, templating, OCR and archiving will be highly valuable.
- Experience in developing add-on components using oscript programming or the xECM platform to provide integration services to be used by business applications.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.