- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Cloud Engineer (AWS) - Digital Banking
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Offices in the center of Madrid
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Free fruit every Monday and free biscuits and coffee everyday
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
Cloud engineers are responsible for developing and and managing cloud-native applications. Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, code software, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates, being responsible for deploying and operating the code they write.
- Develop and coordinate cloud architecture, supporting the evolution of the architecture landscape and the usage and integration of specific Cloud services
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of cloud applications with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure as a service layer (hosted and cloud-based platforms) that supports the different platform services.
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like New Relic, Grafana, Kubernetes and other similar tools.
- Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
- Evaluate performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacity, and establish the appropriate scalability plans
- Troubleshoot and solve customer issues on production deployments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has 3 to 5 years of full-stack development.
- Experience architecting or managing cloud infrastructures for at least 2 years.
- Solid knowledge of both automation and orchestration in order to leverage the full value of each in cloud services.
- Scripting proficiency. Experience in languages and infrastructure such as Terraform, Go, Python, C, C++
- Working experience with cloud providers' deployment orchestration capabilities, like Amazon Web Services (AWS) CloudFormation or AWS OpsWorks, and familiarity with configuration management tools, like Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Solid understanding of cloud networking capabilities, including load balancers, web application firewalls, network access control lists (NACLs), security groups and VPN connectivity.
- Experience with severless computing, including the automation of operational tasks that are stateless, concurrent and driven by self-service user behavior.
- Understand how to implement governance for role-based access control (RBAC), cost containment and cloud provider account management.
- (Nice to have) Knowledge and experience with security policies, firewalls, encryption, and security information and event management (SIEM) systems.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.