- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
DevOps Engineer - Digital Banking (Madrid)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Offices in the center of Madrid
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Free fruit every Monday and free biscuits and coffee everyday
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
DevOps Engineers manage code releases, monitor the bank's technology platform health and provide L0 / L1 / L2 production support. Accordingly, collaborate with IT Product's Cloud/DevOps engineer teams and Service Managers to the platform's release management, production stability and suitable technical performance.
DevOps Engineers make changes in AWS architecture with two principal objectives: improve the platform to use new AWS functionalities and provision new architecture for the new projects that are design by the Technical and Software Architects.
- Support the implementation of the solutions that Cloud/DevOps Engineers design.
- Enable build automated deployments and automate the code release processes implementing specific automation tasks
- Work with IT Product teams to deploy newer version of software in Cloud resources.
- Implement changes within the bank's AWS platform: deploy new modules and perform system upgrades; and complete fixes within the production environment.
- Create and maintaining scripts to spin up and spin down instances required for application on demand.
- Maintain all the company followed security compliances like passwords, key rotation policies.
- Provide compute and storage services support during various operations such as deployment and general production.
- Collaborate with Cloud/DevOps teams to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Create various types of alerts that monitor systems health and report any issues if they occur and when they happen resolve them by themselves or at least escalate to the right person.
- Enable rightsizing and cost optimization by tagging and monitoring the running instances and anything that is not required to run.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar technical degree.
- Relevant technical work experience in technology operations domains (devops, sysadmin or sysops).
- Valuable "AWS Certified SysOps Administrator" certification.
- Nice to have: demonstrable working experience as AWS SysOps or similar role. Strong knowledge of cloud environments, with usage of modern patterns like infrastructure as code or ephemeral servers.
- Nice to have: solid experience and expertise across source control tools, continuous integration tools and team management tools.
- Nice to have: strong background in systems automation.
- Nice to have: working experience with Relation SQL and NoSQL databases, data acquisition and data warehouse related services.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.