- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Technical and Functional Lead "Life" Insurance
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
What we Offer:
- Being the key element in the worldwide core insurance strategy
- Continuous trainings in technology and regarding insurance business
- A career in top company in a corporate area with huge potential for professional development.
- Yearly Learning Budget
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
- Medical, life, retirement and other Insurance benefits
- Worldwide responsibility of a Core "Life" Insurance Product
- Product main function is managing the entry and leaving and agent changes, process the payment of commissions as well as the impact that it has on the results and / or commercial reports
- To generate documentation of user functional requirements
- Execution of functional and technical analysis on Core systems in Life products.
- Management of Life implementation projects in the Core system.
- Functional and technical certification on deliveries made by suppliers.
- Control of the development cycle, managing the different phases, until deployment
- Has a MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience. (Ideally Software Engineering)
- JAVA (Eclipse) Webservers (Websphere, JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat, or Apache) Agile methodologies (Desired)
- Availability for mobility in projects outside Spain (+30%)
- Interest in taking on new challenges and responsibilities
- Project Management knowledge (Desired)
- Fluent Business English level
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.