- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Scrum Master
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Scrum Master who will be responsible for the Agile Scrum process adopted by one or more Agile software development teams in the design and delivery of software supporting specific business areas.
The Senior Scrum Master will be responsible for:-
- Acting as subject matter expert and mentor to the Agile Scrum Team in the adoption of Agile processes and techniques ensuring consistent adoption of Agile techniques within Technology Development and across TfL.
- Facilitating in behaviours and processes that increases the productivity of the team. Facilitating the removal of day to day impediments to the team's progress in order to maximise efficiency.
- Organising and facilitating agile events, such as daily stand-ups, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews for the Scrum Team.
- Reporting of accurate agile metrics, such as burn-up/down and velocity to the Technical Delivery Manager and Product Owner for the purposes of long-term forecasting and short-term monitoring.
- Coaching Agile team members in adopting and using Agile processes and techniques. Specifically techniques and processes promoting continuous improvement.
- Coaching the Agile team and stakeholders to understand and enact the agile process and empirical product development to facilitate the adoption and improvement of the Agile process.
Expert knowledge of Agile best practice, lean techniques, Scrum and Kanban. [Expected]
Good working knowledge of Agile tools and techniques: - Version Control / Collaboration / Issue / Task Management / Continuous Integration/TDD and BDD [Expected]
Broad knowledge and understanding of planning and project management tools and techniques, within the Agile and outside. [Expected]
Broad Knowledge of Software Development and Delivery in agile and ITIL (Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development, Test, Deployment) and software architecture. [Expected]
Multiple agile certifications
Degree, or equivalent qualified in a relevant subject area is desirable (e.g. information technology). [Desirable]
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.