- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Digital Forensics Incident Response (DFIR) Expert
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with the client
- Attractive retribution package
- Cutting Edge technology leadership
- Complete Insurance Package for you and your family
- Continuous trainings in HQ (UK) and budget for external training
- To be the key element in the cyber security team in EMEA for the Cyber Solutions' Hub in Madrid
We're looking for a DFIR expert for the client's international Digital Forensics and Incident Response team, reporting up to the practice leadership and pairing a healthy combination of autonomy and senior level support.
Running high-stakes, high-profile investigations and incident response engagements for global clients, which might require analysis of any technology used today: mobile devices, laptops and workstations, servers, networking switches, IoT devices, or cloud-based accounts and infrastructure.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys performing deep technical work, interacting with clients and contributing to the growth of subject matter expertise and skills in the team.
- Analyse data from electronic sources, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, and mobile devices.
- Investigate network other cyber security intrusions to define the cause and degree of the breach, including host based analysis, network and log analysis and malware reverse engineering.
- Lead engagements liaising with commercial team members, contributing to presenting complex technical matters concisely.
- Form and articulate expert opinions based on analysis, including supporting of providing expert testimony in depositions, trials, and other proceedings.
- Perform peer review and quality checks on work product from other colleagues.
- Conduct threat hunting activities as required for clients.
- Participate in an array of digital forensics and cyber-crime response efforts as required.
- Connect with colleagues across EMEA and Cyber Solutions to build and deliver integrated solutions and share best practices
- Deliver high value solutions to clients without compromising quality
- Research, develop, and recommend hardware, software, methods and protocols, maintaining proficiency with industry standard tools and practices in Incident Response.
- Represent company in targeted industry events and seminars, to enhance the firm's market position as a provider of premium services in the cybersecurity space.
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience. (Ideally cyber security Master)
- +3 years' experience performing digital forensic investigations and responding to cyber security incidents.
- Forensic techniques and the most commonly used DFIR toolsets
- Ability to conduct malware analysis in support of incident response engagements.
- Prior experience/knowledge of penetration testing/hacking techniques
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages and memory analysis techniques
- (Ideally) One or more relevant industry certifications relating to Incident Response (SANS, CREST, etc.)
- Fluent Business English level required
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.