- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Join a Top Spanish Digital Bank, at the forefront of technology innovation. Be part of a team that is creative, dynamic and flexible.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Offices in the center of Madrid
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Free fruit every Monday and free biscuits and coffee everyday
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
Software Architects at the bank focus on creating software that meets the functional and nonfunctional needs of today with the ability to adapt to change and be sustainable in the future. They define, design and implement technologies, tools, frameworks and patterns used to construct custom-built software solutions to service our customers. Accordingly, the ability to think critically in solving problems, work with the business and development teams to align the technical solution with business objectives, and champion adoption of new technology are critical components of this role.
- Design and lead the implementation of architecture and software components across a group of specific business applications or technologies.
- Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Oversee, and execute, technology implementation and modification activities, particularly for new or shared architecture and software solutions. Consult on application or infrastructure development projects to harmonize systems or infrastructure with the enterprise technology architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise technical architecture to accommodate immediate or future project needs.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation, and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has 7 to 10 years of demonstrable relevant IOS work experience including application development / software engineering, software architecture, as well as some experience on middleware, servers, storage and database management.
- +7 years relevant experience working with IOS (objective-c OR Swift), and at least 2 of them as an Architect
- Sound knowledge on systems architecture models and paradigms. Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products.
- Ability to partner with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Good communication skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.