- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
NFR Testing Architect (Digital Banking)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
- Certified training
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation
Technical Performance Architects are responsible for the definition of the performance test strategy, test planning, test development and execution. They will work alongside the IT Domains teams to ensure that the non-functional-requirements (NFRs) are defined effectively and that the tests are executed to plan.
- Drive the definition and testing of non-functional-requirements (NFRs), coordinating the efforts across the IT Domain teams that continuously develop and deploy software enhancements and new products within the company's technology platform.
- Definition of Performance / NFR test strategies and plans, driving the definition of the test cases supporting the testing of NFRs.
- Management and coordination of the test execution across Technology, including the risks and issues related to Performance / NFR test delivery.
- Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Oversee, and execute, technology implementation and modification activities, particularly for new or shared infrastructure and architecture solutions. Consult on application or infrastructure development projects on performance and non-functional-requirements matters.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable improvements and innovations on the company's technology platform overall's technical performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has 7 to 10 years of demonstrable relevant IT work experience including application development / engineering, administration and support, and technical performance testing and management.
- Experience designing and executing integrated testing and large acceptance testing within digital banking applications (web and/or app) is required.
- Proven background in performance and NFR testing from strategy to execution
- Experience of delivering performance testing across SaaS, PaaS and on premise technologies, in particular across solutions implemented in public cloud environments. Experience working in AWS environments is highly valued.
- Proficiency in automating QA across the testing lifecycle (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing).
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and DevOps environments. Proficient working with DevOps toolchains and CI/CD software delivery models, particularly with testing tools such as Selenium, NeoLoad or Xray.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products.
- A proven ability to lead testing across a number of teams in disparate locations, partnering with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Good communication skills.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.