- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Head of Architecture (Digital Banking)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
- Certified training
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, pension plans
The Head of Architecture provides the leadership required to manage a team of Architects specialised in various different areas of Digital Banking (Security, Core-Banking, Non-Core, APIs, Digital Channels, etc.). The team's main responsibility if to provide the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required for the development of the company's technical architecture.
- Define architecture paradigms, principles that influence design decisions and patterns that provide proven design solutions.
- Create deliverables that help develop target-state guidance (reusable standards, guidelines, individual parts and configurations) for evolving the technical infrastructure across the bank, in order to enable business strategy and deliver targeted business outcomes
- Facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes through technical decisions.
The Head of Architecture's main responsibilities are the following:
- Team management, hiring, career development, capacity and productivity management.
- Technical teams management, support and project managers.
- Manage the IT business development and sales strategy definition.
- Definition of portfolio of products and services.
- Structure of prices, costs and funding models.
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking of manufacturers.
- Sales tools, presentations and internal training.
- Generation of business and physical visits to clients independently or in support of the sales force.
- Relationship and agreements with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or similar engineering degree
- High level of English and Spanish
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in System/Software Architecture, with deep understanding and experience with cloud environments (AWS preferred).
- Experience in team and budget management
- Broad knowledge in platform technologies
- Digital Banking knowledge would be a plus
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.