- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Sr Sales Manager ICT (Banking)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
Will be responsible for driving sales to clients in the Banking industry
Define the Account Business Plan. Define the growth strategy for the account; identify required resources to achieve targets.
Drive the execution of the Account Business Plan by the account team: manage the sales pipeline and marketing budget, monitor the client KPIs and regularly report on the client performance.
Identify, qualify, lead and close large and strategic opportunities.
What we Offer:
- Sales Program growth path
- Excellent career opportunities and courses
- Flexible environment and remote possibility
- Working in an innovative environment with ambitious colleagues and a committed manager
- Attractive salary and commissions scheme
- ER Growth
- Book to bill
- Customer Satisfaction
- High value creation for the customer
- Has a MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Economics or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Great communicator both in English and Spanish
- Strong Market knowledge (Banking) plus if Caixa and/or Sabadell, and delivery/technical knowledge for Digital Business
- +10 yrs. of demonstrated Farming high quotas +10 M €
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated success of selling into Banking companies.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, leadership, teamwork, team coaching,
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.