- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Frontend Services Solution Manager (Digital Banking)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
- Certified training
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation
IT Solution Managers fulfill the senior role of leading, overseeing and ensuring the successful delivery and management of single or multiple projects and constant evolutions within the technology product domains they own. Typically, the Solution Manager's presence is required when multiple development teams work within the same IT Product domain. Accordingly, Solution Managers coordinate the implementation of new technology patterns across teams, ensuring technical & quality consistency. They manage Technical Product Owners and are accountable for the overall go-live of new products and services.
- Identify and coordinate the implementation of new technology / technical patterns at product level, in line with technical strategic priorities and principles.
- Participate to product backlog (epics) definition and prioritization, collaborating with other solution managers, technical product owners, business product owners and other relevant stakeholders.
- Support technical product owners to prioritize sprint backlogs
- Own accountability on end-to-end execution, cross-squads, within their domain products
- Facilitate critical dependencies management within the domain and across products and domains.
- Ensure technical quality & performance standards are enforced at product level. Accountable for released software (quality and performance) at product level.
- Review service levels reports and define action plans to ensure alignment with agreed targets.
- Elaborate strategic reccomendations regarding key partners and external personnel involved in squad development activities within its product .
- Define key performance metrics/ levels to measure external personnel, consistently.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration.
- Typically has +10 years of IT work experience, including 3 or more years managing projects within digital channels such as web or app. The Digital Channels domain manages all the processes and functionalities provided to customers via web and app, as well as the front-end Contact Center and Branch agents use to serve customers (all four channels enjoy the same experience).
- Proven track record and experience in developing IT processes and solutions, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic organization environment.
- Hands-on experience delivering and managing projects in online banking, mobile banking or web applications. The company is a fully digital bank that provides its clients a seamless omni-channel experience regardless the channel customers interact upon (web, app, contact center or branch).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence from other teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels, ranging from executive members to technical specialists.
- Ability to lead and motivate others demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a project resource plan that ensures that the right people are in the right place doing the right things at the right time.
- Knowledgeable on project management methodologies, particularly agile way of working.
- Working knowledge and experience designing and implementing digital front-end services. The bank has an extensive offering of customer services distributed via its web and app such as security personalization features (device access management and password manager), promotions and campaigns, or data aggregation, categorization and personal financial management. The Front-End Services Solution Manager will own the evolution of such services and the enablement of new feaures and services. Experience developing such or similar services in banking or non-banking environments is required.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.